2.14.2012

"Happy Tines Day"

After Sunday's bad decisions I decided to completely take a couple days off from movement.  I gotta say this is what positive reinforcement is all about; despite my consuming sleep deprivation I actually feel pretty good.  This is a huge considering I felt like I'd run 100 miles with the flu yesterday. So rumor has it that slacking isn't always a terrible thing.  Who knew?

Happy Valentine's Day!  Generally speaking, it's not a huge deal around our house, however I'm always open to nationally endorsed child snuggling events. As previously mentioned we are Brianless this week, which means schedules are all wonkified. I respect how silly it is that I simply cannot sleep without Brian around; although it is interesting to note that I realized tonight that my "Brian years" now outweigh my "non Brian" years. If that isn't a lovely Valentines Day thought I don't know what is.

Dex and I celebrated the day by hitting up the store and getting a frozen pizza, some "ightening a keen" juiceboxes, and some chocolates.  We came home and watched his Nick Jr. Valentines Day compilation and spent some solid snuggle time on the couch. Mommy is now enjoying her own "juicebox" and I have high hopes for at least a few hours of sleep tonight.  More importantly, I get to go for a run tomorrow.  I have a sneaking suspicion it's going to be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment